Steps in flight bookings on the website:
- Select the flying class, Economy Economy Premium, Business, First class and First class Premium. By default, the system selects economy class.
- Select your preferred currency, GHS, USD, CFA, EURO and GBP. The system selects GHS by default.
- Select your trip, one-way, Round trip and Multi-leg. Roud trip is selected by default.
- Input your departing destination and arriving destination. Eg. (Accra ACC – London LHR).
- Input the number of passengers, Eg. No. of Adults, Children and Infant
- Finally, click on the search button
- You would be redirected various airlines and their fares.
- Select your preferred airline and fare
- Read the fare rules carefully before completing the booking. Some of the fares are non-refundable, after booking it, there would be no refund no matter the circumstances whilst others can be refunded.
Wear whatever is comfortable. It is recommended to have a sturdy pair of broken-in trail shoes, boots, or sneakers. It is preferable to dress in layers and wear clothing that will wick away perspiration and keep you dry and comfortable
Not much, remember our trips are all inclusive. We do suggest you bring appropriate clothing to fit the season and a day pack to carry extra snacks and water.
You must call 72 hours ahead of your scheduled tour for a full refund. Within 72 hours you will assess a $35 termination fee. There are no refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of your tour, or if you decide not to show up.
Yes. Reservations are required for guaranteed spots on all tours. Reservations help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable, and they allow us to notify you of changes to the tour due to weather or anything that could disturb the tours.
No, we do not charge any extra fees or fuel surcharges. The listed price is the price you pay. Including tax.
We understand that you may not have a printer handy when you’re traveling so it is not necessary to have a printed copy. However, we require that you show ID matching your reservation and also the Order # that is immediately emailed to you after you make your reservation.
Please contact us to get the latest information on your desired trip.
We do hike in the rain, snow, wind and any other weather conditions that nature decides to throw at us. After all, we’re going on adventures! If the weather is unsafe for any reason, the trip will be changed or postponed. You will be notified the week of your trip if there are changes due to weather.