Join with Secure Travel and Tours for a 9-day East Coast Invasion tour of Ghana. The tour covers Greater Accra, Eastern, Central and Western regions. This tour package gives you a taste of fantastic scenery, dynamic history and culture that re-connect you with your African routes. The Eastern Region will make you experience comfortable weather similar to that of the fall in North-Eastern part of the United States of America, Coast of France or Germany. You will be amazed to see a bird’s eye view of Accra from the Aburi Mountains. This tour’s climax will take you to the infamous Slave castles, a stark reminder of the acts committed by European powers and a great way to learn about Black History. The East Coast Invasion tour will also allow you to visit one of West Africa’s most visited rainforest and a stilt village.
- Confirmation will be received when booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, not wheelchair accessible.
If you cancel at least seven day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, will attract a cancellation fee of 20%. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 40% cancellation fee. If you cancel within two day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- All transfers while in Ghana
- Driver's allowance
- Entrance fees to tour sites
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast in comfortable rooms
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Optional activities not listed
- Optional excursions not listed
- Drinks and Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Items of Personal Nature Tips