The term ‘Secure Travel and Tours or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the website owner whose registered office is at Dansoman, Accra.
The term ‘you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and material found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Secure Travel and Tours’ prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ghana or other regulatory authority.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
QUOTES, RATES AND PRICE VARIATIONS:
- Prices may be altered or offer cancelled anytime without prior notice. It is advisable to make full payment for services in order to confirm the booking.
- BOOKINGS: A non-refundable deposit of GHS400 is required when a booking is made. Should you decide to confirm the booking by paying the balance, this amount will be used to offset the total amount.
- ADVANCE PAYMENT: It is important to book and purchase in advance to ensure you are offered a good price. Full payment is required for bookings 45 days or less to the departure date.
- HOW TO PAY: Payment can be made by bank transfer and PayPal
- REFUNDS- HOTEL AND TOUR PACKAGES (INTERNATIONAL): Our suppliers provide a lot of offers which are non-refundable. Thus, we urge our clients to be sure of their travel dates.
- VISA: We do not include visa as part of our package. Let us know if you would require a visa.
- Please note that all packages have basic terms and conditions. In some cases, however, there may be additional terms and conditions which will be included in the itinerary.