Escape the bustle of Accra and wander west on coastal roads towards palm-lined beaches of Cape Coast and Elmina with Secure Travel and Tours. The tourists can walk on rope bridges within the cover of the Kakum park. Splash within the blue waters of the Gulf of Guinea. Visit United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization World Heritage sites as you explore the history of the traffic. Wind your method through fishing villages, relax on secluded beaches and soak up the splendour of coastal Ghana. Be a part of Secure Travel and Tours for seven days/ six nights Coastal Ghana adventurer tour.
7 days/ 6 nights Coastal Ghana Explorer includes:
- Private transport, driver and fuel for the entire trip.
- All entrance fees for all activities.
- All means, comfortable, clean accommodation.
- Unlimited purified water.
Escape the bustle of Accra and wander west along coastal roads towards palm -lined beaches of Cape Coast and Elmina. Walk on rope bridges in the canopy of the Kakum Natipnal Park. Splash in the blue waters of the Gulf of Guinea, visit UNESCO World Heritage sites. As you explore the history of the slave trade. Wind
your way through fishing villages, relax on secluded beaches and take in the splendour of coastal Ghana.
- Explore the history of slave trade at Elmina castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Walk the jungle, canopy on the rope bridges of Kakum National Park.
- Relax on the secluded, palm- lined beaches of Ghana’s Central and Western regions.
- Wander through fishing villages and observe the “artesenal” fisherman unloading their catch.